Tuesday 10 January 2017

My New Year gift to you.



 A brand new year. Happy new year everyone.

 **********             ***********           **********             *********

Most people have had the life they’ll live this year planned last year, some had it planned  the very first day of this year, and some- are still waiting, hoping to find their way through step by step. Whichever the category you seem to belong to, I know one thing for sure that would lead to a greater and more prosperous life this year-  praying in tongues.

Someone I respect would always say – “when you pray in tongues, you download heavenly wisdom”- a truth I've come to agree with over and over. Essentially, wisdom is knowing what to do, how to do it and when to do it. Praying in tongues gives us that advantage. As established in Romans 8:26-27 when we pray, our spirits takes things to God and God in turn pours things into us, such that there comes a (sudden) knowing of what to do and how to go about it. When we pray in tongues, we align ourselves with what’s been written about us from the beginning of time. We align our will with God's and give Him the chance to not only breathe afresh into us, but to speak His present mind to us.

...Are you confused? Pray in tongues. Seeking the perfect will of God for this year? Pray in tongues. As you pray in tongues, some things would come into your mind. Take note. Could be Bible verses, ideas, steps or actions to take, whatever it may be- pay attention. Speaking in tongues gives us the direct access to the Spirit of God, and the ability to know His mind for us at different points in time; even future times.

No matter how concrete your plan for the year seems, pray in tongues still. You never lose when you pray in tongues. I’ve had a lot of future occurrences revealed to me while praying in tongues, and with this I can say- praying in tongues is sight- it gives us the ability to see into the otherwise invincible. Praying in tongues births hope in us and strengthens us for the journey ahead. I feel safe by knowing I’m in great Hands and under a protective, intimate and divine guidance when I pray in tongues.

Make it a habit to pray daily in tongues. Keep building up your most holy faith as admonished in the Bible. Jude 1:20.

This word I speak to you is my New Year’s gift to you. For most people, it might be time to take it higher while for others, it might be time to start afresh. No matter your category- Pray in tongues (still).


…Till I come your way again, much love and hugs.

2 comments:

  1. My bad I didn't check this at the beginning of this year, its never too late though. I will pray in tongues. Much love and hugs to you too.

    ReplyDelete