Wednesday 10 June 2020

Post Covid: What Do You Have In Your Hands?

If this happens to be Facebook and I am asked - 'what's on you mind?' - I'll say many things. It ranges from religious issues to social injustice issues, and some other issues in-between. But then, my rage and perhaps sadness about certain things apart, how are you?

Today, in the wake of 'Post Covid-19'; it's quite imperative to remind ourselves about some few things; especially who we are, and what we can do if we do not despise our days of small beginning and would be willing to put a lot of hard and smart work (amidst other virtues) into our skills. As a result, it would be my pleasure to share an article with us. We can read, then come back to discuss on the platform things learnt. Kindly click on this line to read the article.


Photo Credit: Alternativeinvestment.com

Connect with me on social media via-
Facebook:   Soul Writer
Instagram: cream_legend
Twitter      TheEniolaO
LinkedIn:    Eniola Olaosebikan
Email: soulwriteralways@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the article. Its time for me to start looking inward and turn my passive talent to active.

    ReplyDelete