Wednesday 28 August 2019

Life And Moments...


Was listening to Matthew West’s song- beautiful things we miss- and memories came to me and I started dancing, singing and feeling the song right from my soul. A lot of memories came to me, and just like someone close to me posted on her Instagram page yesterday, I realized more than ever that life is indeed made of moments. Sometimes we have them good, a few times, we have them bad, but it never changes a thing- life is the accumulation of all the moments we’ve had and will ever have.



A reflection of this made me remember an article I once wrote for Bella Naija. Re-reading the article made me want to share, especially for the new depth and insight I just gained from it. While life is made of moments, we must try our best to maximize it as much as we can, and for the moments that seems to fill us with regrets, let go of them as wholly as we can, so we can savour all life has to offer us, as well as live a meaningful and happy life. So, here goes the article- click here to read. Happy reading!



Photo Credit: Google Image; Oluwabunmi Olatunji (@realtalkwithbunmi)

Connect with me on social media via-
Facebook:   Eniola Olaosebikan
Instagram: cream_legend
Twitter:      TheEniolaO
LinkedIn:    Eniola Olaosebikan

5 comments:

  1. Just as usual you are always solving life issues with words. like Bolanle in the article, I will try my best also to let go of the past have held unto for more than a decade now, its choking me and holding my innermost part back, there's a portion of myself have not been able access due to the experience. I Understand it might not be easy but with God all things are possible. I will refer back to this article every time am faced again with this same issue, till am finally healed inside. A therapist recently said to me ''There are lots of untapped sweet moments ahead of each one of us, waiting to be explored if only we can ''sincerely, gradually and technically'' let go of the past''.

    My cares are God's now, HE is the only surgeon that can operate the soul.

    Eniola Olaosebikan - Soul Writer, May God bless you and give you more insights.


    Thank you.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. With God all things are indeed possible. With efforts and Grace supplied, unpleasant memories can be let go so we can indeed enjoy the moments set before us.
      Pray you all the healing needed.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your words of encouragement.
    Lesson learned is that when you have time in your hands put them together think and act wisely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A million thanks Emahertz for being a valued contributor. Can't wait to have a full article from you on the blog. Do enjoy the remaining days of the week.

      Delete