Wednesday 8 April 2020

How To Keep Sane During This Covid-19 Period

A good day to us all, how have you been keeping up? My prayer is for God to keep us all during this period- let those who are ill receive their healing, and let those who are hale, remain hale.

My heart goes out to those who for some reason have lost loved ones, I pray God sends hope, light, and comfort to all.

In as much as I have always worked from home to an extent, I can't say there's not been a change due to the Covid-19 quarantine. I drink more herbs and mixture these days, and to a large extent, I would say the period has led to some forms of healthy eating and watch on my part. How about you? Plus how are you coping in this period?

There is this viral video about the pineapple by a Pharmacist that goes by the name Bunmi Olatunji (realtalkwithbunmi on IG) which I find helpful in addition to taking herbs (consisting of turmeric, garlic, ginger, and culi pepper; then boiled onion, lemon and honey). You can watch it here.

As well, in as much as this season is full of many articles, views, theories and conspiracies, I would want to admonish us to try our best to stay out of negative news. Yes, I know it is hard, people are dying everyday, literally 'left, right and center', making it a bit hard to focus, but how about making our sanity a priority in this period?

As said, no doubt this period comes with its own challenge, I try to do my best to help my sanity, because in the end, the state our sanity and heart controls all we do. When things get a bit over the top, I switch off my phone to seek peace. I also read books (even though i'm trying to increase the pace), listen to helpful videos/audios, and the likes.

One major thing I want to do in this season is to use it to resolve my growing internal issues, so I can feel refreshed, and able to pursue the extent of productivity I desire.

How about you? How are you managing the Covid-19 period? Would love to know.

Let's all keep safe and hopeful in this period. Much love people.



Photo Credit: Google Images

Connect with me on social media via-
Facebook:   Soul Writer
Instagram: cream_legend
Twitter      TheEniolaO
LinkedIn:    Eniola Olaosebikan
Email: soulwriteralways@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Ms. Eniola for this piece. Your post are always a blessing. Hope you are staying safe. Much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'am. I'm great. Trust you are too? Thanks for checking in.

      Delete
  2. In as much as I know that humans are not wired to live this way but circumstances have placed us in an unprecedented position with no prior plan it is not easy keeping sane this period most especially when there is no money to run the home if you are type with daily income,what will one do when you run out of cash? Menhh we will naturally go back to our default mode of living without minding the lockdown or what ever the government will do to us after all food is the most important thing needed to keep sane I don't care if the lockdown gets to one year when there is constant support people will be fine but in the absence of this (food) my dear no sanity any where oh. I have said my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmmmh. May God keep being our Jehovah Jireh.

      Delete