Wednesday 22 April 2020

Life, Processes, And Seasons

Somewhere between being a child and becoming a teenager, I had hope poured into me like a bottle of oil emptied into a friction-laden engine; such hope that told me I could be anything I wanted to be. The idea of it looked so real to me, so much so that I changed the pattern of my lifestyle to accommodate its possibility. I was told I could be a star if I wanted to be, and I could excel in my chosen field, especially my area of passion if I chose to. Nothing seemed like a better news so I set my heart to it all I could.
In the process of aligning my life to the newest possibility in my head, I was given what seemed to be a condition... Click here to continue reading

Photo Credit: zoede.com
Connect with me on social media via-
Facebook:   Soul Writer
Instagram: cream_legend
Twitter      TheEniolaO
LinkedIn:    Eniola Olaosebikan
Email: soulwriteralways@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment