Wednesday 12 August 2020

Throwback Wednesday: Let's Talk About Dreams...

Welcome to today's blog post.

We'll be going down the memory lane today, more like a throwback. I'll be (re)sharing my very first post on the blog. I hope you find some strength and faith as you read, just like I did while re-reading a while ago. So, let's talk about dreams...

"We all have dreams, we all have desires, we all have hopes.
We dream and talk so much of those dreams that we sometimes literally forget to start.  we have the believe/ thought that everything will work together someday. Will everything work together? Yes, but not without our effort.

We watch our mates move up the ladder, most of them doing what they love and we say to ourselves, sometimes, someday, the world will know me too. we forget that it takes a lot of hard work and self discipline to get things done. I guess if we all could talk without having to be an example, most people would want to encourage others on being the best they can be, without being one themselves. It takes little to talk, but it takes more to act and actually be it.

All said and done, what does it takes to be the best we can be per time? what does it takes to start? Most of us have an idea of what we want to be, at what time, at what age...only we have almost nothing in place to make them a reality. We know though, but also forget that a well orchestrated today is the foundation for the tomorrow we dream of.

Why don't you pick up that one thing it takes to start and start?

Pick up a little courage and let your passion keep you going.

What is it you want to be today? what is it you want to achieve? All it takes to start is a little courage-just a little."

Hope you were a bit encouraged? See you next week Wednesday by His Grace. Much love.


Photo Credit: Mindscope on EKO FM 89.7

Connect with me on social media via-
Facebook:   Soul Writer
Instagram: cream_legend
Twitter      TheEniolaO
LinkedIn:    Eniola Olaosebikan
Email: soulwriteralways@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your first blog post with us dear Soul writer. Like you have rightly pointed out, all you need is the courage to start. it might be rough and rusty at first but with time you get better. The point is, it is only what you start that you can improve on. I read the first official emails I ever sent and I laugh at myself seeing how far I have come.

    It takes daring to take that plunge and navigating the paths that lead to your dream. Your feet might shake but keep at it. One day the world will celebrate your courage and they won't know how you second guessed yourself when you started out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. We can only improve on what we start. Apt. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. WOW! This just encouraged me as I have been thinking of composing a kind of cover letter I recently read about but have been procrastinating. Thank God for this post. I'm up with my laptop and will see to it until I finish.
    Thanks soul writer for sharing this thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyyy! Happy to know. Cheering you up here. Hugs

      Delete