Tuesday 12 March 2019

Let's Talk about Beauty!


I shared a post on beauty on my social media handle and someone I hold so dear urged me to paste on the blog, which I tried resisting knowing fully well that Wednesday is our major blog day, and it's just around the corner. But then since he won, and I love you guys, here comes the post - 

"A number of people at first did not see Lupita Nyong'o as beautiful, but countless of times, she's been named the most beautiful woman by magazines. Why? The fruit of her hand is beautiful; her acting prowess (delivery) is commendable and believable.

Don't focus your all on buying creams and cloths; focus more on refining your talent and your real beauty will shine through.

...In the end, the state of your being and what you do with it is what makes you truly beautiful, not just looks and creams."

To see more of my regular/daily posts, you can follow me on the social handles below...
See you tomorrow- Our main blog day. Cheers!



Photo Credit: Hollywood Reporter


Connect with me on social media
Facebook:   Eniola Olaosebikan
Instagram: cream_legend
Twitter:     TheEniolaO
LinkedIn: Eniola Olaosebikan
Email: soulwriteralways@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment